Monthly Contribution Starts at:
Initial Unshareable Amount (IUA)
$1,000 or $2,500,
Annual Out-of-Pocket Maximum:
$3,000 or $7,500
Great For You If:
Want to use your HSA or interested in starting one. Meets ACA requirements. To be eligible for the Secure Plan, you have to have an EIN or 1099 number.
MPB SECURE SUMMARY
Annual Sharing Maximum: None, unless restricted by pre-existing condition
Lifetime Sharing Maximum: None, unless restricted by pre-existing condition
Allows HSA: Yes
Preventative Care: Yes. Provides all 64 preventative and wellness services (except for genetic testing), as outlined in the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
Primary Care Visit: 24/7 tele-health included, the team can help coordinate care
Specialist Visit: May count towards (IUA) Initial Unshareable Amount
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Click to expand full details
Emergency Visit: You are responsible for first $1,000, which counts toward your annual MRA.
Urgent Care Visit: Free through telehealth.
Prescription Coverage: Prescriptions for medication(s) that are billed by a provider and are related to a qualified Need are shareable. Searches six U.S Platforms, the Word Drug Market and Pharmacy Assistance programs to find the lowest costs for you.
Maternity: Two Initial Unshareable Amounts (IUA’s) are applied to a single maternity need.
Mental Health: Yes. See plan details.
Pre-Existing Conditions: 24-month look-back: no coverage for the first 12 months; $25K 2nd year; $50K 3rd year; $125K 4th year and beyond (Exceptions for High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol & Diabetes)
Meets ACA MEC Requirements: Yes.
Caregiver Network: PHCS
- QR Lifecode: 24/7 Emergency Assistance with your Personal LifeCode allowing medical professionals instant access. You select which doctor(s) can view.
- Life Care: Focuses on eliminating many things that compromise productivity or quality of life. With licensed professionals for substance abuse, ongoing depression or anxiety, financial concerns, relationship problems and more!
- Care+ includes all the services SECURE offers except HSA and preventive care.
What to consider:
- Out of pocket costs for specialists and doctors are your responsibility
- Pre-existing conditions go back 24 months, but if medically managed could be eligible for sharing.
- Part of the PHCS network of doctors, check to see if your doctor is part of this group